Providing donations and grants is one way of confirming our responsibility towards society and helping people living with brain disease to access health provision. Our processes for assessing requests are designed to ensure we can provide contributions without obtaining any benefits in return.
Contributions we consider include:
- Financial donations or in-kind donations of materials or services, such as second-hand inventory, knowledge or working time
- Medical educational grants to improve patient care and health outcomes in brain disease
- Lundbeck medicinal products where there is an expressed need that cannot be fulfilled otherwise
- Lundbeck compounds for research purposes, including analytical references or diagnostics
Equally, Lundbeck does not provide donations or grants to:
- Individual healthcare professionals
- Religious organizations
- Political parties or political party candidates
- Organizations that are not aligned with Lundbeck's Code of Conduct
- Commercial business activities such as sponsorships
- Professional sporting or similar events
The information we need from you varies with type of donation or grant. Please consider the type of request carefully and ensure you select the option that best matches your request.
We accept applications on a continuous basis. Your application will typically be processed within 90 days of submission. If approved, we will prepare a written agreement that needs to be signed by both parties, before the donation or grant can be provided.